For 70 years now H.J. Schmidt - founded 1951 in Neuwied by Heinrich Josef Schmidt has been a leading supplier of industrial minerals for the refractory, ceramics and foundry industry. The company is located today in Bendorf.
With its focus on market needs, the mineral grinding plant acquired 1984 in Bendorf by H.J. Schmidt-group has been consistently extended as a specialized processor of high-refractory raw materials and services.